- Projected Land Ice Contributions to Twenty-First-Century Sea Level Rise. In Nature, 593 (7857): 74-82, 2021.
- Variable 21st Century Climate Change Response for Rivers in High Mountain Asia at Seasonal to Decadal Time Scales. In Water Resources Research, 57 (5): e2020WR029266, 2021.
- Climate Change Decisive for Asia's Snow Meltwater Supply. In Nature Climate Change, 11: 591-597, 2021.
- Debris Emergence Elevations and Glacier Change. In Frontiers in Earth Science, 9: 895, 2021.
- Distributed Melt on a Debris-Covered Glacier: Field Observations and Melt Modeling on the Lirung Glacier in the Himalaya. In Frontiers in Earth Science, 9, 2021.
- The Spatial Extent of Hydrological and Landscape Changes across the Mountains and Prairies of Canada in the Mackenzie and Nelson River Basins Based on Data from a Warm-Season Time Window. In Hydrology and Earth System Sciences, 25 (5): 2513-2541, 2021.
- Towards Understanding the Pattern of Glacier Mass Balances in High Mountain Asia Using Regional Climatic Modelling. In The Cryosphere, 14 (9): 3215-3234, 2020.
- Importance and Vulnerability of the World's Water Towers. In Nature, 577 (7790): 364-369, 2020.
- Google Earth Engine Workshop Material. doi
- Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Data of Lirung Glacier and Langtang Glacier for 2013textendash 2018. doi
- Partitioning the Uncertainty of Ensemble Projections of Global Glacier Mass Change. In Earth's Future, 8 (7): 1-25, 2020.
- Heterogeneous Influence of Glacier Morphology on the Mass Balance Variability in High Mountain Asia. In Journal of Geophysical Research: Earth Surface, 124: 1-15, 2019.
- Supplementary Data to: Importance and Vulnerability of the World's Water Towers. doi
- Philip Kraaijenbrink's R Functions (PKRF). doi
- Lateral Moraine Elevation Differences along a Debris Covered Moraine. doi
- The Hindu Kush Himalaya Assessment. Springer, Cham, 2019.
- Modeling the Response of the Langtang Glacier and the Hintereisferner to a Changing Climate Since the Little Ice Age. In Frontiers in Earth Science, 7 (June): 1-24, 2019.
- Sediment Supply from Lateral Moraines to a Debris-Covered Glacier in the Himalaya. In Earth Surface Dynamics, 7 (2): 411-427, 2019.
- Ice Cliff Contribution to the Tongue-Wide Ablation of Changri Nup Glacier, Nepal, Central Himalaya. In The Cryosphere, 12: 3439-3457, 2018.
- High-Resolution Insights into the Dynamics of Himalayan Debris-Covered Glaciers. Utrecht University, Utrecht, Utrecht Studies in Earth Sciences , 2018.
- Mapping Surface Temperatures on a Debris-Covered Glacier with an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle. In Frontiers in Earth Science, 6 (64): 1-19, 2018.
- Brief Communication: The Khurdopin Glacier Surge Revisited - Extreme Flow Velocities and Formation of a Dammed Lake in 2017. In The Cryosphere, 12 (August): 95-101, 2018.
- Impact of a Global Temperature Rise of 1.5 Degrees Celsius on Asia's Glaciers. In Nature, 549 (7671): 257-260, 2017.
- Supplementary Data: Impact of a Global Temperature Rise of 1.5 Degrees Celsius on Asia's Glaciers. doi
- Mass Balance Gradient Glacier Model and Google Earth Engine Supraglacial Debris Classification. doi
- Quantifying Volume Loss from Ice Cliffs on Debris-Covered Glaciers Using High-Resolution Terrestrial and Aerial Photogrammetry. In Journal of Glaciology, 62 (234): 684-695, 2016.
- Use of an Unmanned Aerial Vehicle to Assess Recent Surface Elevation Change of Storbreen in Norway. In The Cryosphere Discussions: 1-31, 2016.
- Seasonal Surface Velocities of a Himalayan Glacier Derived by Automated Correlation of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Imagery. In Annals of Glaciology, 57 (71): 103-113, 2016.
- Object-Based Analysis of Unmanned Aerial Vehicle Imagery to Map and Characterise Surface Features on a Debris-Covered Glacier. In Remote Sensing of Environment, 186: 581-595, 2016.
- Climate Change Impacts on the Upper Indus Hydrology: Sources, Shifts and Extremes. In PLoS ONE, 11 (11): 1-33, 2016.
- Reduced Melt on Debris-Covered Glaciers: Investigations from Changri Nup Glacier, Nepal. In The Cryosphere, 10: 1845-1858, 2016.
- Geomorphic and Geologic Controls of Geohazards Induced by Nepals 2015 Gorkha Earthquake. In Science, 8353: 140, 2015.
- High-Resolution Monitoring of Himalayan Glacier Dynamics Using Unmanned Aerial Vehicles. In Remote Sensing of Environment, 150: 93-103, 2014.